In his 50 plus years in the Treasure Valley, Jim Tibbs has not been a spectator. He’s been an active participant in trying to make southwest Idaho a better place to live and raise a family and enjoy all that Ada County has to offer.
Home Photo Gallery
In his 50 plus years in the Treasure Valley, Jim Tibbs has been an active participant in trying to make southwest Idaho a better place to live and raise a family and enjoy all that Ada County has to offer.
If elected to the Ada County Commission, Jim will bring a commitment to:
- Public Safety and Public Service with Honesty & Integrity
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Open & Transparent Government Practices
- Public Participation. Treating Ada County Citizens As Partners, Not Outsiders
- Logical Decision Making Based on a Common Sense Approach to Problem Solving
- Leadership Focusing on Effective Communication, Collaborative Effort and a Cooperative Spirit